Entrada 3, Religión.

Part 3: Film "Teresa de Calcuta"

Hemos visto en clase la imagen de la Iglesia como Cuerpo de Cristo y la Constitución Jerárquica de la Iglesia. Sitúa a la Santa Teresa de Jesús (de Ávila) en cada una de esas acepciones. Justifica tu respuesta.
Teresa de Calcuta is a church nun from the church catholic, and if we put her in a position in the church in hierarchical order I think that she is a Diácono because she does different charities.

¿Qué escena de la vida de Santa Teresa de Jesús (de Ávila) te ha llamado más la atención? ¿Por qué?
For me the scenes that attract my attention are when she tries to connect with God with different forms to find herself or when Teresa discuss for the woman rights and values, ​when I think in those times everything was very difficult for the women and the people don't say their own opinion to all the people.

¿Por qué se produce en ella una “llamada dentro de la llamada”?
Because since she was little she believed in God and carried it in her routine and when she grew up she decided more seriously to follow that way and that became her day to day.
She decided to follow God when she was presented saying that she should continue on her way.

¿Cuáles son los pilares, las convicciones que sostienen lo que ella hace?
I think that first the faith she has and then I think that the love and commitment she puts in when she helps others and does her charitable work.

¿Qué papel juegan los que se encuentran en torno a ella ?
The role of one half is to trust her, that I see that role in the rest of the nuns and the rest of the people have the role of not trusting her.

¿Cómo definirías a Santa Teresa de Jesús (de Ávila) ?
I think she was a very intelligent woman and with clear things, she didn't care what they said she thought what she wanted and also brave for everything he did in his time and very generous since he gave a lot to others.

¿En qué te sientes interpelado al ver la vida de Santa Teresa de Jesús (de Ávila)?
I think that the closest thing in personality we have similar is, to have the things and ideas clear and fight for what we want without thinking about what other people say.

¿Cómo miras tú a la Iglesia? ¿Qué haces por ella?
I see the church as important in some aspects in my life because it has given me values ​​that make me myself today but it's true that I don't do everything I should do for the church.
I am part of different groups related to the Christian life but I do not give much for the church.

Localiza y justifica tres acontecimientos de la historia en los que la iglesia ha defendido la verdad del ser humano.
1- Defend freedom of opinion: we can say all what we think without judging each other.
2- Defend human life: for example as with abortion although today it is a topic controversial.
3- Defend human rights.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Entrada 1, Religión.